6 November 2011

Home!


Instructions for toilet use in KL. Amused me greatly.


I spent 3 long days travelling home as I booked all my flights individually as it was cheaper than buying a Cairns to Manchester flight. My first flight was down to the Gold Coast. I got some amazing views over the Great Barrier Reef and islands as I headed south down the coast. Next stop was Kuala Lumpur. I stayed in an airport hotel for just 12 hours before I headed to London and then onto Manchester. It's very nice to be home after 569 days (it doesn't feel like that) and the sun is even shining. I'm looking forward to a week of sorting myself out before the dreaded job search.

I really enjoyed keeping the blog and I hope people have enjoyed reading it. I will keep wandering the world in the future (next stop the America's) so the blog will continue but for now it's time to enjoy the comforts of home.

No comments:

Post a Comment