22 November 2012

1 more sleep

So the time has come. Just 1 more sleep before I head down to Heathrow to head to Buenos Aires. I'm sorting out the last bits and pieces after a relatively stress free packing session yesterday. I'm quite pleased with myself after the rucksack shut 1st time. I think it maybe due to the complete lack of things i'm taking with me. Just the bare necessities. I'm even just taking the one pair of flip flops so time will tell if that was a foolish move! I'm flying TAM Airlines and for some reason (I hope i've not read incorrectly) I can check in two 32kg bags for free. This means that i can check all the extras such as sleeping bag and tent that would be tied on the outside of my bag in as an extra piece of luggage. Happy days, if it turns up! The next time you hear from me I will hopefully have touched down in Buenos Aires, have seen the sun and made some new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment